Name:
Location: Canada

In 1998, I left a good life and good friends in Cold Lake, moved to Sparwood, BC and married Ron, who I had almost married in 1971. Unable to get a full-rime job, I'm substitute teaching. Though beautiful country, life here is pretty dull so I look forward to opportunities to get away and this blog lets me share my new life with family and friends.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Lake Koocanusa
Sept. /06
Lake Koocanusa (koo-kan-oosa) was formed by the Libby Dam, built by the U.S. in 1972. On the border of B.C., it was named after the Kootenay Tourist District, Canada and the USA. It has been stocked with rainbow trout and Kokanee salmon and has provided many pleasant campsites on both sides of the border.


Ron and I camped on the U.S. side in September.

2 Comments:

Blogger Esmé said...

Can anyone tell me why blogger left that big space before my last post...or how to fix it?
Esmé

10:52 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

I don't know--mine does that sometimes too. It doesn't show a space when you create the post, then suddenly, there it is on your Blog.
Sometimes (though not always) it helps to rearrange the photos.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home