Name:
Location: Canada

In 1998, I left a good life and good friends in Cold Lake, moved to Sparwood, BC and married Ron, who I had almost married in 1971. Unable to get a full-rime job, I'm substitute teaching. Though beautiful country, life here is pretty dull so I look forward to opportunities to get away and this blog lets me share my new life with family and friends.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Philip Who?
In August, I received a visit from a tall, handsome and charming young man who claimed to be my son. Since I hadn't seen him for nearly a year (by far the longest time since his arrival into this world), close inspection was necessary to confirm his identity.

He helped with the outdoor swing that I had just begun to build.














He sanded, drilled countersunk screw holes, cut pieces and assembled.


...So how come Ron got to try it out first?









Thanks, Phil. I enjoyed the time with you very much and I'm looking forward to having you and Nancy here for Christmas.














































































2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to it too! It was fun to help build that swing, but we all know that you did most of the work!
Love,
Philip

3:46 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

You look at him, trying to be all macho in his tool belt! He is so CUTE!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home