Name:
Location: Canada

In 1998, I left a good life and good friends in Cold Lake, moved to Sparwood, BC and married Ron, who I had almost married in 1971. Unable to get a full-rime job, I'm substitute teaching. Though beautiful country, life here is pretty dull so I look forward to opportunities to get away and this blog lets me share my new life with family and friends.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Sparwood, May, 2005

A few notable events occured this spring. A nearby farmer let loose about 100 domestic rabbits who soon spread all over town and we all know what rabbits do well. One pair moved in under our deck and produced ten babies.

The twelve of them cleaned out all the flowerbeds in the neighbourhood before we caught them, kept them in the bathroom overnight and gave them to a local hobby farm.


Then Becca came for a short visit before attending a conference at U.N.B.C.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bunnies you had are just like the ones that run wild in Myoming. They are pretty cute.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

SPICES!!!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home