Name:
Location: Canada

In 1998, I left a good life and good friends in Cold Lake, moved to Sparwood, BC and married Ron, who I had almost married in 1971. Unable to get a full-rime job, I'm substitute teaching. Though beautiful country, life here is pretty dull so I look forward to opportunities to get away and this blog lets me share my new life with family and friends.

Friday, April 14, 2006

I have to tell you about a "believe-it-or-not" that has nothing to do with the Caribbean. I have a '92 Dodge Caravan that I bought new. The kids and I went camping with it and both learned to drive with this vehicle. Ron and I took good care of it and two days ago, it was in excellent condition, the body like new, with very low mileage.
Last week, we took it to Kal Tire to get an oil leak repaired. The oil leak was fixed but it came home leaking transmission fluid so we took it back. The mechanic who caused the leak was rude and resentful about having to correct his error. Apparently after doing the job, he took it for a test drive AND ROLLED MY CARAVAN!
Kal Tire's insurance will pay for it but we still don't know if it's repairable.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

It sucks, but at least you got a good story out of it! :) And if it's not repairable, I bet it would be nice to get a little, fuel-efficient car with gas prices going up and up...

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home