Name:
Location: Canada

In 1998, I left a good life and good friends in Cold Lake, moved to Sparwood, BC and married Ron, who I had almost married in 1971. Unable to get a full-rime job, I'm substitute teaching. Though beautiful country, life here is pretty dull so I look forward to opportunities to get away and this blog lets me share my new life with family and friends.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Today I'll be posting our next day in the Caribbean, Dominica (pronounced DOM-in-EEK-a). I'd love to hear some of your comments: just click on "0 Comments" and it will tell you how to do it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

I remember seeing a Bird of Paradise... bulb? seed? anyway--a baby Bird of Paradise plant somewhere in Edmonton, but it was quite expensive, so I decided not to buy it--but apparently, you CAN grow them at home.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home