Name:
Location: Canada

In 1998, I left a good life and good friends in Cold Lake, moved to Sparwood, BC and married Ron, who I had almost married in 1971. Unable to get a full-rime job, I'm substitute teaching. Though beautiful country, life here is pretty dull so I look forward to opportunities to get away and this blog lets me share my new life with family and friends.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Correction! It was nearly nine years ago that the kids went snorkling in Megan's Bay and Deb and I tanned on that beach.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Esme & Ron.
Looks like you guys had an amazing time, the pictures are beautiful!! It must of been paradise, I bet your happy you finally talked Ron into going on a trip. I hope you guys had the time of your lives!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home